Healthcare Soft FM
Buy soft facilities management and hotel services. Includes linen and laundry, catering, cleaning and security services.
All public sector and central government bodies can use this agreement but it is specifically designed to meet the needs of health care providers such as:
- NHS acute trusts
- community health trusts
- mental health trusts
Services you can buy include:
- linen and laundry including the collection, wash and return of laundry and specialist laundry services
- waste services including the collection, storage and removal of general, recycled, classified, clinical and medical waste
- security including guarding services such as alarm response, access control, passes and perimeter guarding
- visitor support services such as reception duties and car park management
- grounds maintenance including soft landscaping, tree surgery, snow and ice clearance and planting
- porterage services: transporting patients, stores, and equipment
- catering such as meeting hospitality, event catering, full restaurant services and vending services
- cleaning such as routine and reactive cleaning services, including pest control
- provides a simplified customer journey which allows you to buy several services from one agreement
- you can call-off for single services or you can buy a bundle of services together to ensure all your needs are met
- supports social value initiatives such as COVID-19 recovery
- increased opportunities for SMEs to bid
- supports the NHS in reaching its Net Zero agenda
We have already held engagement sessions with multiple NHS trusts across the UK. We have also held engagement sessions with the following NHS working groups:
- National Performance Advisory Group (NPAG)
- The Health Estates and Facilities Management Association (HEFMA).
We are keen to hear your thoughts to help us shape this agreement. Complete our customer questionnaire.
We have already held engagement sessions with large FM suppliers and SMEs.
We are keen to hear your thoughts to help us shape this agreement. Complete our supplier questionnaire.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract notice||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|ITT release||May 2023|
|Framework Award||November 2023|
|Go Live||January 2024|