Gives public sector customers access to leasing advisory services such as specialist advice on:
- leasing options
- asset classes (type of assets)
- savings initiatives
This agreement is part of a twin commercial solution and is supported by a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS), Leasing and Loan Finance DPS (RM6120).
Made up of a single lot, this agreement offers services in 3 core areas:
The leasing advisor will give you a detailed review of your funding route options to get a specific asset(s). The review will state which route is the most financially beneficial solution.
The leasing advisor will review the outstanding leasing arrangements. They will look at what measures can be put in place or what actions can be taken to reduce the current rental expenses and ensure savings.
End to end procurement
An appointed leasing advisor will act on your behalf and run the entire procurement process. This gives you access to different funding options, which are available under the Leasing and Loan Finance DPS (RM6120).
The Leasing and Loan Finance DPS (RM6120) will allow you to get your chosen asset class, such as:
- IT equipment
- medical equipment
- plant and heavy machinery
You will be able to access these asset classes using a range of leasing finance options such as:
- hire purchase (HP): also known as an instalment plan where the user will become the owner of the asset
- operational leases: the supplier allows the user (lessee), to use an asset for a period of time, which is shorter than the economic life of the asset, without any transfer of ownership
- finance leases: the finance company is (typically) the legal owner of the asset for the duration of the lease
- leaseback: an arrangement where the company that sells an asset can lease back that same asset from the buyer
The agreement will run for 3 years and you will have the option to extend for a further 12 months.