This agreement will be designed in collaboration with the Department for Education and the Education and Skills Funding Agency, providing schools and Educational establishments the ability to procure Technology through one agreement. Education Technology replaces ICT Services for Education RM1050 which is due to expire April 2019. We are continuing to develop the Education Technology agreement, which is the replacement agreement for ICT Services for Education.
This agreement will consist of:
- Lot 1: ICT Solutions: The provision of a technology fit-out of a new school, existing and other educational establishments. This is a continuation of the existing scope and services from ICT Services for Education (RM1050)
- Lot 2: Broadband Fibre Infrastructure: The provision of a design and installation of Broadband fibre infrastructure.
- Lot 3: Broadband Services: The provision of connectivity services.
- Lot 4: Hardware: The provision of ICT hardware and peripherals (close-to-the-box services) cabling and some networking equipment as a standalone requirement.
- Lot 5: Audio Visual: The provision and installation of interactive whiteboard solutions, screens and audio equipment. It does not cover video conferencing services
Important information for suppliers and customers:
The new Public Sector Contract (PSC) will be used for all CCS commercial agreements for common goods and services. The new PSC comprises:
- Core Terms – which form part of the framework and call-off contracts
- Schedules – split into 3 groups for framework schedules, call off schedules and joint schedules
- Forms – the framework award form and call off order form
All future CCS commercial agreements will use an agreed set of draft templates as a starting point for developing the commercial documentation. CCS may choose to make amendments or insert special terms to better suit a particular market or customer base.
Please direct any enquiries to: email@example.com
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Read Contract notice|