This agreement is available to all public sector educational organisations including:
- multi academy trusts
- other educational establishments
- single route to market for your IT needs
- available to all educational establishments
- customers can call-off for up to a maximum of 5 years
- further competition is available
- flexibility of services
- diverse suppliers including small to medium enterprises and large companies
- uses the CCS Public Sector Contract
- 43 suppliers are on this agreement
Please read the 'How to buy' tab below for detailed instructions on how to find out which suppliers are on this agreement.
- Lot 1: ICT Solutions
- Lot 2: Broadband Fibre Infrastructure
- Lot 3: Broadband Services
- Lot 4: Hardware
- Lot 5: Audio Visual
You can buy from this agreement either by further competition, simplified further competition or by direct award.
Customers can refine the Public Sector Contract call-off terms for a further competition, as long as this meets the Public Sector Contract Regulations. This gives you more flexibility when defining your needs.
Further competition is the only route that allows you to add special terms to the call-off terms. It also provides the option to run an eAuction.
Further competitions can be run on all lots using the eSourcing tool or your own choice of tool.
Simplified further competition
The simplified competition process can help reduce your further competition timescales. This is based on a 100% price competition.
Direct Award is available for lot 4 (Hardware) and lot 5 (Audio Visual). Supplier offers are shown on the Purchasing Platform.
We use our complementary aggregation service to bring together customers with similar requirements
- we leverage the volume to create greater commercial benefits for customers
- we manage the procurement process from start to finish
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- RM6103 Supplier contact matrix v32
- RM6103 Framework schedules
- RM6103 Call-off schedules
- RM6103 Joint schedules
- RM6103 Order form for lot 1, 2, 3 template and call-off schedules v3
- RM6103 Customer guidance education technology June 2020
- RM6103 Customer template pack v8
- RM6103 Order form for lot 4, 5 template and call-off schedules v2
- RM6103 Frequently asked questions (FAQ) document V7
- RM6103 Catalogue guidance