Vehicle Lease, Fleet Management & Flexible Rental Solutions
The framework offers lease for 2 or more years on a range of vehicles from standard production to specialist modified or fully converted vehicles.
There are a wide selection of vehicles available including:
- light and heavy commercial vehicles
- electric, alternatively fuelled and other ultra low emission vehicles.
Access to flexible rental solutions for shorter term needs (typically for 28 days or longer) are also provided. Flexible rental is usually taken up when an organisation is unable to commit to the 2 year lease but wants better value and more continuity than a daily rented vehicle. It may also be a useful option for “pre-contract” whilst waiting for permanent vehicle delivery. Access to fleet management services and options are available for vehicles hired for 28 days or more.
Vehicles for flexible rental are usually available at relatively short notice, using the suppliers’ stock of vehicles. They can range from fairly standard to fully bespoke converted, if needed.
We also offer an independent fleet management services lot offering the following services:
- vehicle selection and acquisition
- driver and vehicle administration services
- telematic and fuel card management
- help in ensuring the health and safety of drivers and vehicles
- option for management of vehicles you already own.
- competitive discounts saving you money
- real-time quotations and full cost breakdown means you can compare your options
- a dedicated independent fleet management lot provides access to specialist vehicle and driver services
- a dedicated flexible rental lot provides flexible solutions to complement your operations
- option to use a local dealership for delivery which supports SMEs
- environmental and social value through ultra-low emission vehicles.
Options for direct award and further competition are all available under this agreement. See Framework Schedule 7 for full details of the processes and suggested evaluation criteria.
Easily obtain live quotations for standard build cars and LCVs from the CCS Fleet Portal.
For more complex or higher value contracts, consider a further competition against your specification and organisation’s required evaluation criteria.
Further details about how to buy can be found in the customer guidance document under the documents tab.
- RM6096 Customer Guidance v5.0
- RM6096 OJEU contract notice
- RM6096 Specification framework schedule 1 v2.0
- RM6096 Call off schedule 22 lease terms v4.0
- RM6096 Simple order form for lots 1 and 2 call-off schedule 23
- RM6096 Simple order form for lot 4 call off schedule 24
- RM6096 Call off TCs and order form v3.0
- RM6096 Lot 4 flexible rental solutions guidance v2.0
- RM6096 Standard charges v1.0
- RM6096 Vehicle salary sacrifice schemes
- RM6096 Fleet management services v1.0
- RM6096 Fleet specialist vehicles v1.0