16/5/2019 – Replacement – The new agreement replaces the current Vehicle Lease and Fleet Management RM3710 framework which expires in May 2019 .
Vehicle Lease, Fleet Management & Flexible Rental Solutions
This framework offers the ability to lease a range of vehicles for 2 years or more, access to fleet management services and options for vehicles hired for 28 days or more.
There are a wide range of vehicles available from cars, 4x4s and motorcycles to vans, light and heavy commercial vehicles, minibuses and coaches. Availability of electric, alternatively fuelled and other ultra low emission vehicles. The framework includes everything from standard production vehicles and their options, to specialist modified or fully converted vehicles.
Independent fleet management services are available if required. Services include:
- vehicle selection and acquisition,
- driver and vehicle administration services
- telematic and fuel card management
- help in ensuring the health and safety of drivers and vehicles
- the option for management of vehicles you already own.
Additionally, access to flexible rental solutions for shorter term requirements, typically for 28 days or longer are also provided. Flexible rental is usually taken up when an organisation is unable to commit to the longevity of a standard lease, but wants better value and more continuity than a daily rented vehicle and may also be a useful option for “pre-contract” whilst waiting for permanent vehicle delivery.
These vehicles are usually available at relatively short notice, utilising the suppliers’ stock of vehicles. They can range from fairly standard to fully bespoke converted, if needed.
- Competitive discounts saving you money
- Real-time quotations and full cost breakdown means you can compare your options
- A dedicated independent fleet management lot provides access to specialist vehicle and driver services
- A dedicated flexible rental lot provides flexible solutions to complement your operations
- Option to use a local dealership for delivery which supports SMEs
- Environmental and social value through ultra-low emission vehicles.
Options for direct award and further competition are all available under this agreement. See Framework Schedule 7 for full details of the processes and suggested evaluation criteria.
Easily obtain live quotations for standard build cars and LCVs from the CCS Fleet Portal.
For more complex or higher value contracts, consider a further competition against your specification and organisation’s required evaluation criteria.
Further details about how to buy can be found in the customer guidance document under the documents tab.
- RM6096 OJEU contract notice
- RM6096 Specification framework schedule 1
- RM6096 Lease terms (call-off schedule-22)
- RM6096 Simple order form for lots 1 and 2 (call-off schedule-23)
- RM6096 Simple order form for lot 4 (Call-Off Schedule 24)
- RM6096 Call Off T and C’s and Order Forms
- RM6096 Supplier Contact Details v3 290519