Gigabit Capable Connectivity DPS
We are creating an agreement for fibre optic infrastructure and services. This will include both dark fibre and lit services over which public sector organisations and their agents can deliver network services.
This agreement is being developed in coordination with the Department for Culture Media and Sports (DCMS) to provide a route to market for building upgrade projects where funding has been allocated through the Local Full Fibre Network (LFFN) programme. The agreement will be available for the entirety of the public sector, regardless of funding source.
The proposed commercial vehicle is a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS).
If you are interested in attending an online market engagement session please express your interest by emailing Hugo Delamain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your email must clearly state:
- Organisation name
- Contact name
- Job title of contact (including responsibility within your organisation)
- Contact phone number
- Contact email
- Organisation website link.
We welcome feedback from public sector organisations, who are users of these services, in order to:
- bring experience and knowledge to shape the new framework
- help identify where we can learn from past experiences
- maximise commercial benefits through a robust specification of requirements
- improve the ability to identify and include innovative products and solutions
If you would like to provide feedback please email Hugo Delamain at: email@example.com.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Download tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||March/April 2019|
|Drafting procurement documents||April/May 2019|
|Publication of OJEU||September 2019|
|Framework award||October 2019|