11/08/2020 – We are extending this framework by 1 year. The new end date is 9 December 2022
Technology Products & Associated Services
Technology Products & Associated Services (TePAS) offers public sector buyers a flexible and compliant way to source all of their technology product needs. This is the first iteration of the Technology Products framework to have associated services in its scope.
Under this agreement buyers can procure associated services and goods. The UK public sector and their associated bodies and agencies, including the voluntary sector and charities, can use this framework.
- great choice of products and expanded service provision
- 41 high-quality suppliers including manufacturers, channel partners and resellers
- 60.98% of suppliers are a SME
- call-off contracts are available for up to 5 years
- option for simplified award procedure (100% price based competition)
- flexibility for single supplier ‘one-stop shop’ awards
- supply chain assurance
- allows leasing of goods.
There are 41 suppliers on this agreement
You can buy under this agreement by running one of the following further competitions:
- Option 1: run a further competition (inclusive of price and quality weightings)
- Option 2: run a simplified further competition (price only weightings)
The buyer guidance, in the documents section below, explains the further competition procedure in more detail.
Either option may be run using the CCS eSourcing tool, or your own procurement method.
- RM6068 Buyer guidance v3
- RM6068 Buyer guidance to the Public Sector Contract v1
- RM6068 Procurement journey v3
- RM6068 Core Terms and Framework Schedules
- RM6068 Joint Schedules
- RM6068 Call Off Schedules
- RM6068 Further competition template (price & quality) v2
- RM6068 Further competition template (price only) v2
- RM6068 Supplier outcome letter successful v2
- RM6068 Supplier outcome letter unsuccessful v2
- RM6068 Request for Information - interest to bid template