The framework allows access to a full range of new motor vehicles including vehicles that are both currently available and those that will be developed and brought to market during the term of the framework. These include cars, light commercial vehicles, motorbikes, heavy goods vehicles (HGVs), buses and coaches. Customers can also obtain bespoke conversions which manufacturers are able to provide as part of a turnkey solution.
- Access to a wealth of technical and pricing information via the CCS Fleet Portal to support decisions for direct award
- Ability to access turnkey solutions from suppliers for both standard build and converted vehicles
- Supportive of the Clean and Energy Efficient Vehicles Directive 2009-33-EC and flexibility for sustainable vehicle procurement measures
- Discounts on base vehicles are also available via the CCS vehicle lease and vehicle conversion arrangements if the vehicles are being sourced by or on behalf of an eligible customer
- Option to use local dealerships for delivery and after-sales service
- Opportunity to take part in CCS-managed eAuctions
- Uses the new Public Sector Contract – the shorter and simpler standard template for framework contracts for common goods and services.
There are 48 suppliers on this agreement
- Lot 1: Passenger Cars (including 4x4 variants)
- Lot 2: Light to medium commercial vehicles up to but not including 7.5 tonnes
- Lot 3: Medium to heavy Commercial Vehicles 7.5 tonnes and above
- Lot 4: Motorcycles (including scooters and quad bikes)
- Lot 5: Buses and Coaches
- Lot 6: Blue light vehicles
- Lot 7: Blue light: light to medium commercial vehicles
Customers have the ability to direct award or undertake a further competition.
For unconverted cars and light commercial vehicles from Lots 1 and 2 customers are able to obtain online quotations from the CCS Fleet Portal. You can register for an account for the Fleet Portal.
Following receipt of a quotation you can then place your order using the Order Form set out in Framework Schedule 6 (Order Form Template and Call-Off Schedules).
If you want to allow suppliers to develop proposals or a solution in respect of your requirement; and/or you need to amend or refine the terms of the Call-Off Contract to reflect your requirements to the extent permitted by and in accordance with the procurement regulations, you will need to undertake a further competition.
- RM6060 Vehicle purchase customer guidance
- RM6060 VP Customer guidance document blue light
- RM6060 Specification v1.0
- RM6060 Core terms v1.0
- RM6060 Framework schedules v1.0
- RM6060 Joint schedules v1.0
- RM6060 Simple order form for all lots 1
- RM6060 Call-off schedules v1.0
- RM6060 Prior information notice PIN
- RM6060 Contract notice OJEU
- Fleet specialist vehicles v1.0
- RM6060 Further competition template