21/12/21: This agreement has a hard stop date of 26 February 2022. RM6217 Travel and Venue Solutions and RM6164 Public Sector Global Travel and Venue Solutions are live and available for customers to use.
Public Sector Travel and Venue Solutions
This agreement includes online and offline service, specialist services, and zero and low-cost booking fee models. The agreement allows you to specify rail and air travel and accommodation requirements in a user-friendly booking environment, equivalent to commercial travel websites. The agreement includes options for fully managed off and online services. There is also a lot for finding venues and supporting services.
Public Sector Negotiated Programmes
The Public Sector Negotiated Programmes for transportation and accommodation are the largest programmes of their kind in the UK, enabling CCS to achieve the best value fares and rates.
- Off and online solutions through CCS’s Digital Travel Solution (DigiTS)
- Option to share commission between you and supplier
- Use of technology, for example, barcode tickets to reduce printing
- Data security specified by the National Cyber Security Centre
- Performance measured from your go-live date: refreshed service credits commence on the third full month
- Supports government strategies on buying from SMEs, carbon-reduction commitments and data security
- Improved access, quality, accuracy and timeliness of supplier management information and reporting.
There are 7 suppliers on this agreement
- Lot 1: Online Rail Solution
- Lot 2: Online Accommodation Solution
- Lot 3: Online Air Solution
- Lot 4: Offline and Online Travel Solution
- Lot 5: Venue Find, Group Accommodation and Supporting Services
The agreements can be accessed via direct award and further competition. CCS will work with you to identify the most suitable solution.
Read the customer welcome document section entitled How to use this Commercial Agreement which outlines a number of different ways the lots can be accessed.
Choose your route to market:
- Lots 1, 2, 3 and 5 are single-supplier lots, so direct award only is permitted. Use the enabling agreement to buy.
- Lot 4 can be accessed either by direct award or by running a further competition among the three suppliers.
Pricing can be accessed via CCS’s eSourcing tool
Read the customer welcome document for further guidance.
Access to online booking tools will be via the DigiTS portal. CCS Travel team will send you details on how to register when you return the enabling agreement.
- RM6016 Commercial agreement redacted version v1
- RM6016 Customer welcome document v5
- RM6016 Enabling agreement solution 1 v1
- RM6016 Enabling agreement solution 2 v1
- RM6016 Enabling agreement solution 3 v1
- RM6016 Enabling agreement solution 4 v1
- RM6016 Enabling agreement solution 5 v1
- RM6016 Solution 1 specification of requirements v2
- RM6016 Solution 2 specification of requirements v2
- RM6016 Solution 3 specification of requirements v2
- RM6016 Solution 4 specification of requirements v2
- RM6016 Solution 5 specification of requirements v2
- RM6016 Customer Welcome Document Annex 1 v1
- RM6016 Commercial Agreement Annex 1 Management Information Template v1
- RM6016 DigiTS enhancements 16 July 2020