This agreement is available to central government and the wider public sector. It allows you to hire a wide range of vehicles at preferred prices. It includes diesel, petrol, electric and hybrid vehicles.
Vehicle Hire Services
- Better choice of vehicles compared to previous agreements
- Refreshed key performance indicators, including the introduction of service credits
- Complies with Cyber Essentials/ISO27001
- Choice of 12 suppliers across all solutions
- Car share option with cost saving opportunities on the introduction of shared fleet resources and pay as you go models.
There are 12 suppliers on this framework
- Lot 1 : UK Passenger Car Hire, Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Hire, General on road 4x4'
- Lot 2 : UK 4x4 Wheel Vehicle Hire (with full off-road capability)
- Lot 3 : UK Minibus Hire
- Lot 4 : Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV's) and Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV's) over 3.5 tonn
- Lot 5 : UK Car Share
- Lot 6 : International Vehicle Hire
There are two ways to buy:
1. Direct award
You can buy without further competition if the supplier offers what you need from their catalogue and description of the services. Read Framework Schedule 2 (vehicle hire services and key performance indicators). Choosing this route also means that you cannot amend any of the legal framework of the agreement.
2. Further competition
Run a further competition if you have specific non-standard requirements, or need to adapt the legal framework of the agreement.
See the documents tab. Read the call off terms and framework agreement, which incorporates the call off procedure (Framework Schedule 5), and the award criteria (Framework Schedule 6).
Email email@example.com to request a copy of the pricing or for any other information.