This agreement is due to expire on 26 April 2019. Take a look at the new agreement Education Technology – RM6103
ICT Services for Education
This agreement provides schools, academies, universities and colleges with access to educational specialist technology services, hardware and infrastructure. CCS designed and built the agreement in collaboration with the Department for Education and the Education Skills Funding Agency for buying specialist technology services, hardware and infrastructure. If you are looking to source non-specialist ICT products and services use the Technology Products 2 (RM3733) agreement.
- 20 established education sector infrastructure suppliers, over half of which are SMEs
- Easy access to suppliers with the right capabilities
You need to run a further competition when you buy, rather than making a direct award, so that every supplier has the opportunity to tender for your business.
When the competition has run, you award the contract to the supplier with the most economically advantageous tender.
If you’d like to meet suppliers before procurement there are pre-market engagement events where you can do that. There’s more information in the Buyer’s guide document (see attached documents).
- RM1050 Customer guidance v1
- RM1050 Contract notice OJEU v1
- RM1050 Award questionnaire attachment 3a v1
- RM1050 Award questionnaire scenario attachment 3b v1
- RM1050 Selection questionnaire attachment 2 v1
- RM1050 Call off tc v4
- RM1050 Framework tc v2
- RM1050 Supplier contact details RM1050 updated 06 March 2019