This agreement helps the public sector buy, design, build and provide bespoke digital outcomes by finding appropriate specialists to provide agile software development.
Buyers can also use this agreement to find:
- physical space in which to conduct user research
- users with the appropriate characteristics to test your service
This new agreement will replace Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 (RM1043.6) which will end on 30 June 2021. Any call-off contracts entered into before the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 expiry date will still have a maximum duration of 2 years.
Digital Outcomes and Specialists 5 will run for 12 months. But, the duration may be extended up to a further 12 months from the initial expiry date.
Call-off contracts placed under this agreement will have a maximum duration of 2 years.
You will have the option to extend the duration by up to 25% of the initial contract period (equal to a maximum of 6 months).
Products and services that are out of scope include (but are not limited to):
- hosting, support and maintenance of a live application or website
- supplementing a temporary shortfall in staff with no clear deliverables (who might work across projects under the direction of the buyer)
- any non-digital role, or a role where there are no clear deliverables
It is important to remember that this agreement should not be used to staff interim labour. The following CCS agreements are available if you need to find contractors and interim staff:
- Public Sector Resourcing
- Management Consultancy Framework
- Non Clinical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff
- Management Consultancy Framework Two