Use of behavioural insights in the public sector is based on one simple idea: policy should be designed around people
It can help you formulate and deliver your desired outcome by helping you understand how citizens make choices, so that you can tailor your services to meet their needs.
The 4 basic principles of behavioural insights are:
- Make it easy
- Make it attractive
- Make it social
- Make it timely
Sounds simple, but as we all know that is not often the case!
So if your organisation is looking for innovative ways to improve policy and service design and delivery, or implement organisational reform, then our new Behavioural Insights framework is ideal for you. It will help you to tap into the very best expertise from a wide range of suppliers, including SMEs.
The services available for you to choose from include:
- Policy analysis, development and advice
- Service insight, service design, service delivery and organisational reform
- Design and implementation of trials
- Evaluation and reporting of trials
- Capability building, including the design and delivery of learning activities
- Thought leadership, including strategic work to review and identify untapped opportunities to apply behavioural insights