In this article, find out how you can access a range of cleaning services, from a diverse pool of suppliers, through a simplified dynamic purchasing system.
The Building Cleaning Services Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) offers public and third sector organisations the opportunity to procure a wide range of cleaning services from regional and national suppliers, through a streamlined procurement process, such as:
- one-off deep cleans
- routine cleaning
- exterior building cleaning
- window cleaning
- specialist cleaning
Additionally, you can also locate experts to review your current delivery and performance methods, to make improvements based on industry standards and benchmarking.
The DPS allows you to filter suppliers by location as well as by the type(s) of cleaning required. This makes it easy to shortlist qualifying suppliers, saving you time in the evaluation process.
You can then hold a further competition to find the supplier that best meets your requirements. The flexibility of the DPS allows you to assess quality and price based on your organisation’s specific requirements and priorities.
When using this agreement, customers can also benefit from:
- pre-vetted suppliers – all appointed suppliers have already gone through basic due diligence procedures, such as financial checks, referencing and insurance checks.
- range of suppliers – new suppliers can join the DPS at any time, which helps ensure a good range of suppliers to invite to tender, from large-scale providers to SMEs
- pre-agreed terms – the pre-agreed terms have been established in line with best commercial practice to provide legal protection for customers and suppliers.
- build the contract around your needs – use the CCS schedules to build a set of terms that meet your specific requirements, allowing you to only include what you need.
To find out more about the wide range of cleaning services covered, and how to access the DPS, visit the Building Cleaning Services page.