We are pleased to announce that an online catalogue is now available to make it quick and easy for schools, academies, universities and colleges to buy IT hardware and audio-visual equipment.
The catalogue is part of the new Education Technology framework, which was launched over the summer and is supported by the Department of Education. It has been developed to provide online access to competitively priced off-the-shelf IT and audio-visual products.
No need to shop around
Buying through the catalogue is ideal if you only need to buy a small number of items or need a quick turnaround. You will benefit from:
- great prices that are checked daily and are only available to education customers
- no need to get 3 quotes – we’ve done all the hard work already and on most products you will immediately get at least 3 prices
- industry benchmark pricing will help you know you’re getting a good price
- quotes can be held for 30 days with the prices fixed
What you can buy
You can buy a wide range of hardware products such as laptops, desktops, and printers. Audio-visual options include interactive whiteboards and tables, digital signage, TVs and auditorium solutions.
You will first of all need to register for access to the catalogue.
Depending on your internal buying processes there are 2 types of accounts you can choose from:
- Quote and buy – user can make online purchases by card payment on catalogue purchase order
- Quote only – user can’t make any online purchases. The process is taken offline after retrieving a quotation so you can raise a purchase order via your own internal system
Then you can search, click and buy – it’s as simple as that.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the catalogue please get in touch.