We’re providing an opportunity for customers to get involved in the evaluation of the upcoming Estate Management Services agreement.
At CCS, we’re committed to developing agreements that add power to your procurement. Whether that’s simplifying the process to give you more time to focus on your priorities, maximising your contract to buy more consciously or helping you achieve better value.
As such, we are looking for volunteers to support the evaluation of the new Estate Management Services agreement. This will replace the current Estate Professional Services agreement that expires later this year.
The agreement includes 7 lots and we have a total of 8 questions to evaluate. We are looking for 3 evaluators for each lot
- Total Estate Management
- Estate (Property) Management
- Agency & Lease Management
- Surveying and Strategic Advice
- Valuation and Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Business Rating Services
- Integrated Workplace Management
If you have commercial experience, and/or knowledge of this category, please let us know if you are interested in getting involved.
What is involved?
Evaluation will run from March 2021 through to mid-April, but you will not be required for the whole of this period. Training will be provided (session lasting 2 hours max), along with all the tools and information required to take part.
- You will need to evaluate at least 1 question within a lot.
- We are expecting 20-45 bidders per lot, so the evaluation may take around 1-2 weeks to complete (depending on which lot and question(s) you’re supporting).
- We anticipate that you will need up to 30 minutes to evaluate each bidder response, depending upon the requirement for each question.
- You will need to attend a consensus meeting with the other evaluators scoring the same question or lot to agree scores at the end of the evaluation stage.
If you are interested in getting involved or have any questions please email email@example.com