Dispose of your unwanted assets responsibly and return value to your organisation with our Courier and Specialist Movements framework.
With last year’s change in working patterns and more of us permanently working from home, organisations are beginning to dispose of assets they no longer need. Lot 6 of this framework provides a removal service and helps our customers to meet social value objectives.
What is an asset?
An asset can be anything you own, from a mobile phone or electrical device to equipment and machinery. It can even be high capital value such as property, vehicles and land.
How can we help?
Through lot 6 of our Courier and Specialist Movements framework, we offer an end-to-end managed service for the removal of unwanted assets of all sizes and weights.
Our suppliers provide asset assessment, expert advice and alternative solutions on how to dispose of unwanted property. We can manage the moving, recycling, reselling, donating or securely disposing of assets.
Customers can donate and recycle unwanted assets, helping to meet social value targets. Or, customers can resell assets with secure transportation and storage, receiving part of the monetary value. A full audit trail is provided if the asset has to be destroyed.
This framework will help you to responsibly remove unwanted assets. You will also be able to:
- realise value from almost any asset, including old and end-of-life vehicles, electronic devices or high value items
- understand how much your assets are worth, with a a full valuation service for all assets prior to any auction
- realise value from anything confiscated or seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA)
- free up space for any items, including vacant office furniture, outdated equipment and lost property
With 6 available suppliers on this lot, we are able to move and dispose of any type of unwanted asset. This ranges from small items, such as mobile phones and IT equipment, to larger items including boats, land and buildings.
Further competition and direct awards are enabled under this framework. You can visit our web page to learn how to buy through CCS, understand pricing and access relevant documents.
Find out more
To find out more about our unwanted assets framework and receive a fully managed service for asset recovery,
- visit the Courier and Specialist Movements Framework (RM6171) webpage
- contact the CCS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 0345 410 2222
You can find a full list of all the commercial agreements we offer, alongside details of how we can help you build policy considerations into your procurement, in our interactive digital brochure.