This agreement provides courier services for the entire public sector. We are working with YPO (formerly known as Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation) to develop the framework.
This agreement offers (but is not limited to) the following services:
- collection and delivery – same day and next day
- secure collection and delivery services
- secure collection, storage and delivery of examination
- test papers and materials
- security screening
- dedicated vehicle movements
- collection and delivery of class 6.2 infectious substances (category A and category B), non-infectious substances, biological substances, blood and tissue
- collection and delivery of controlled drugs and pharmaceuticals
- collection, delivery and disposal of explosive substances (class 1) and firearms.
- collection and delivery of radioactive materials.
- regional courier solutions and services
- support services and contingent driver services.
Customer and supplier engagement
We would like to hear from customers and/or suppliers to help us shape the new framework.
If you would like to provide feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Download tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||October/November 2019|
|Drafting procurement documents||February 2020|
|Publication of OJEU||November 2020|
|Framework award||November 2020|