Last updated 6 August 2021
Learn about our upcoming aggregation opportunity through our Artificial Intelligence framework for chatbots and virtual assistants.
Chatbots and virtual assistants for local authorities
Are you considering implementing artificial intelligence chatbots or virtual assistants over the next 12-18 months? If so, join our national further competition and we will help you get best value through the economies of scale of aggregation.
We are planning an aggregated further competition for local authorities using our Artificial Intelligence (AI) framework (RM6200). Chatbots and virtual assistants are increasingly being used on platforms, such as council websites, telephone systems, text messaging and mobile apps, to support customers with:
- finding online services
- improved accessibility of online services by providing text (chatbot) and voice (virtual assistant) services
- automated enquiry responses for services such as bins and recycling, parking, council tax, planning and housing
Your authority will benefit from:
- cost and efficiency savings
- consistent public service platforms available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- increased first contact resolution
- better customer experience
- reduction in call volumes and associated costs
- potential to integrate with other service areas seamlessly
- an upskilled citizen-centric workforce as employees are released from simple repetitive tasks
- increased capacity within your workforce without increasing headcount
- comprehensive reporting and analytics to track usage and performance
If you are interested in taking part and would like to find out more please join our webinar on Wednesday August 11 at 3pm. We’ll share our plans and gather your feedback. Book your place today.
If you can’t attend the webinar, please fill out the short online form quoting ‘council chatbots’ and we will get in touch to discuss your needs