Balancing act: financial recovery after Covid-19
About this event
Join us for an upcoming financial services event!
Following a period of furious spending to deal with the impact of coronavirus, the focus is shifting to ensuring public finances recover as we begin to build back better.
Exploring this topic, our category experts will examine:
- what have been the cashflow problems the pandemic has thrown up or exacerbated and how have they changed? What is the situation now?
- how have the Procurement Policy Notes issued at the start of the crisis helped authorities?
- after a decade of efficiency drives, where are the savings left to be made and are all revenue opportunities being maximised?
- the sensitivities of recovering debts or erroneous payments – managing relationships with suppliers, customers and aligning with government policy
- the challenges of making the case to spend money to save money
- aggregation opportunities to drive further efficiencies and value
Paul Allison, Deputy Director – Financial services, Crown Commercial Service
Matthew Hooper, Senior Commercial Lead -Financial services, Crown Commercial Service
Paul Bentley, Category Lead – Financial Services, Crown Commercial Service
Jan Culshaw, Commercial Agreement Lead – Financial Services, Crown Commercial Service
Colin Marrs, Host, Editor, Public Finance