This 7-lot agreement covers equipment and services for printing, scanning, copying and storage. It includes multifunctional devices (MFDs) and print-management software, plus managed print services, scanning services, workflow integration and consultancy. Our records information management services include digitisation and storage of physical records and the new specialist records management services (cataloguing, listing, appraisal and selection and sensitivity review) which supports government departments in reviewing and selecting records for transfer to places of deposit under the Public Records Act.
Multifunctional Devices, Managed Print and Content Services and Records and Information Management
- Managed print service based on output rather than devices
- Hybrid mail and electronic document and records management systems (EDRMS)
- Integrate paper documents into digital workflows
- Consolidate devices and consumables
- Scale solution to meet business needs
- Guidance from suppliers to reduce printing
- Manage existing equipment leases
- Access to latest hardware and software, including energy-efficient devices
- Security of devices and data.
There are 21 suppliers on this framework
- Lot 1: Print Equipment and Entry Level Print Management Software
- Lot 2: Multifunctional Devices and Print Management Software and Services
- Lot 3: Managed Print and Content Management Services
- Lot 4: Records Information Management Service
- Lot 5: Scanning services
- Lot 6: Sensitivity Review Service
- Lot 7: Audit and Consultancy Services
Buying is through direct award or further competition, depending on lot.
Lot 1: you can buy direct from Canon’s customer portal.
Direct award or further competition
See the attached documents. Lot 2: Read the guidance ‘Why Lot 2?’ which explains what information is required to run a further competition or make a direct award.
Lot 3: Read Preparing for a lot 3 Further Competition.
Lots 4, 5, 6 and 7: read the guidance attached.
- RM3781 Lot 1 Multifunctional Devices MFDs and Entry Level Print Management Software GoodsServices V1.0 11
- RM3781 CCS LOT 1 customer guide v1.7
- RM3781 Lot 2 Multifunctional devices and print management services Goods and Services V2.0
- RM3781 Why Lot 2 v11 02.01.19
- RM3781 Lot 3 Managed Print and Content Management Services V1.0-4
- RM3781 Why Lot 3 V14 02.01.19
- RM3781 Preparing for a Lot 3 further competition V4 12.04.18
- RM3781 Lot 4 Records Information Management Services Goods Servicesv3.0
- RM3781 Guidance Document Why Lot 4 Issue V1.8 02.01.19
- RM3781 Lot 5 Scanning Services Goods Services V1.0
- RM3781 Guidance document Why Lot 5 issue V1.3 02.01.2019 3
- RM3781 Lot 6 Sensitivity Review Service Specification Goods Services V2.0
- RM3781 Guidance Document Why Lot 6 Issue V1.3-2
- RM3781 Lot 7 Audit and Consultancy Services Goods Services v1.0
- RM3781 Guidance Document Why Lot 7 Issue V1.1 2 3
- RM3781 Part A Direct Award Criteria
- RM3781 Part B Further Competition Award Criteria
- RM3781 Attachment 4b Call Off Order Form and Call Off terms.doc Revised 20.10.51
- RM3781 Attachment 4c Lease Agreement.1 1
- RM3781 PIN
- RM3781 Contract Notice
- RM3781 Attachment 4 Framework Terms and Conditions V3.0