Public Sector Resourcing (PSR) is a single lot framework through which public sector authorities can source all contingent workers, excluding clinical workers.
The strategic partner, Alexander Mann Solutions, will provide a fully managed end-to-end service enabling hiring managers to access contingent workers (that is, contractors and temporary workers).
For the latest version of the call-off terms and conditions and order form, please contact your AMS Account Manager.
- Support from Alexander Mann Solutions team, who can provide workforce planning services, on-boarding and vetting, and guide you through the recruitment process
- Fixed rates to ensure simplified pricing
- A managed service using SAP’s Fieldglass Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Detailed management information and real-time information for benchmarking against market rates
- Key policy initiatives addressed such as agency worker regulations, off-payroll working in the public sector (IR35), transparency agenda, General Data Protection Regulations and automatic pensions enrolment
- Dynamic and open agency supply chain
- Direct hire via PSR database of candidates interested in working in the public sector, including previously hired candidates.
You may initially contact CCS or Alexander Mann Solutions (PSRContractingauthorities@alexmann.com) to access Public Sector Resourcing. You can manage your on-boarding activity with Alexander Mann Solutions. CCS can provide support if required.
The following steps will ensure a smooth process:
- Discuss your requirement with CCS and Alexander Mann Solutions
- Agree realistic individual timescales for on-boarding
- Agree and complete system integration of web portals where applicable.
The call-off contract puts in place an enabling agreement with Alexander Mann Solutions under which you will be able to place all orders for staffing. Most of the agreement comprises pre-completed details of the standardised service and charging model. You will need to compete your specific operational needs.
- The call-off contract comprises:
- Order form
- Terms & conditions
Review the standard contract content to ensure a full understanding of the service and the charging model, before entering a call-off contract. Consider your specific commercial requirements, and your implementation and operational needs. You can then contact Alexander Mann Solutions to discuss your specific requirements and begin the process of completing the call-off contract. CCS will be happy to provide advice where necessary.
The order form captures essential details relating to your specific contract, providing a summary of the contract being put in place:
- Customer and service provider contact points
- Key personnel to be involved
- Implementation plan
- If Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment (TUPE) regulations apply
- Specific customer responsibilities
- Specific operational requirements
You should manage your temporary worker sourcing by:
- Sending your requirements to PSR via the Fieldglass VMS, or contacting Alexander Mann Solutions directly
- The recruiter will validate your requirement with you and advise on the optimum route to talent
- Carrying out interviews
- Communicating your selection decision to the PSR team and provide feedback on your selection/de-selection decisions
- Alexander Mann Solutions will then vet and on-board the worker before they start.
The basic charging model for the service will be as specified in the call-off contract. Expenses for temporary workers will be governed by your individual policies.
Customer account management
You will be assigned a relationship manager by Alexander Mann Solutions. They will be responsible for developing a detailed understanding of your business and requirements, building relationships with key stakeholders, and providing advice and assistance to facilitate best use of the framework.