Management Consultancy Framework (MCF)
This framework provides management consultancy advice for central government, arms-length bodies, non-departmental public bodies and the wider public sector. It has increased the number of suppliers from previous frameworks and includes smaller suppliers. It will help you be more efficient in buying consultancy by pooling requirements.
The revised lots are a hybrid of functional and sector-specific consultancy.
This brochure provides an overview of the management consultancy portfolio within CCS.
- Maximum rates capped for 4 years
- Rates can be reduced by further competition
- Value thresholds removed (the previous framework, ConsultancyONE, was for contracts between £100,000 and £2m)
- Large number and range of suppliers, including small suppliers, providing effective competition
- Expanded framework scope including sector-specific focus
- Standard T&Cs agreed with suppliers
- Alternative pricing models available
There are 129 suppliers on this framework
Read the guidance documents prior to using the framework. Review the supplier specialisms and capability matrices which set out services by lot and supplier.
Some customers, including central government departments and the NHS, require approval prior to buying consultancy. Check your internal policies and controls processes.
The expected purchasing process under this framework is through further competition. See Schedule 5 of the framework agreement for details of the call-off procedure.
- RM3745 MCF customer guidance v.2
- RM3745 MCF lot descriptions
- RM3745 MCF CPV codes
- RM3745 MCF supplier matrix V8
- MCF supplier specialisms SCMv7
- RM3745 MCF expression of interest
- RM3745 MCF grade definitions
- RM3745 MCF framework agreement v2
- RM3745 Benchmarking 2
- RM3745 MCF templates
- RM3745 MCF framework specification 2
- RM3745 MCF call-off terms v2
- RM3745 MCF call-off order form