10/04/2019 – Update – This framework has been extended for another 12 months until 30/03/2020.
Crown Office Supplies
This agreement has been designed to enable public sector customers to access all of their office supplies requirements via a single solution. It helps customers achieve savings by buying through a core list of standard specification products including:
- Office stationery, such as pens, pencils, filing and presentation items
- Office paper and board
- Small office machines such as desktop printers, shredders, labelling machines and laminators
- Electronic consumables such as ink and toner cartridges
- Janitorial products such as washroom supplies, washing-up liquid and refuse sacks
- Catering consumables.
This agreement complements the existing Wider Public Sector Office Supplies agreement – RM3703.
Call-off agreements until 30/03/2020.
The agreement provides customers with a wide range of commercial benefits including:
- Four delivery options
- Quarterly reviews of available products
- Quality, sustainable products that meet government buying standards
- Choice of online ordering methods
There is one supplier in each lot so you can place a direct award without the need to run a further competition
- Confirm that the specification of what you’re ordering (schedule 2) meets your requirement
- Confirm that one of the delivery options meets your needs
- Make sure that the terms of the agreement and call off terms do not require any amendments
- Complete and agree your call off contract with the supplier
- Confirm details of your call off contract with CCS.