Digital Capability for Health 2
Provides access to suppliers who can support the public health and care sector with their application development and management service requirements.
09/10/2023: This agreement will replace RM6221 Digital Capability for Health.
Access suppliers who can help you to develop new digital solutions and provide support for existing products.
Services you can access include:
- development and operations (DevOps): for ongoing minor improvements of live services
- digital definition services: creating and progressing your project through discovery and alpha phases
- build and transition services: building your services using beta and live phases
- end-to-end development services: designing and developing your services from discovery to live phases>
- data management (and similar) services: for performing data collection, data processing and analysis and management of data and services
- access to suppliers with the right capabilities and experience to meet your needs
- supports further competition to make sure health and social care bodies are receiving value for money
- quality and price can be assessed based on individual customer’s need>
- provides services in an agile way based on the Service Standard
We will provide more information on the lot structure and scope at a later date.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Not available yet|
|Contract notice in Find a Tender (FTS)||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||Autumn 2023|
|Drafting of procurement documents||Spring 2024|
|Publication of FTS notice||Spring 2024|
|Framework award||Autumn 2024|