Demand Management & Renewables (HELGA 2) DPS
A DPS agreement providing a route to market for a range of energy products and services to support the public sector carbon net zero strategy.
This agreement is 1 of 2 that will replace the existing RM3824 Heat Network and Electricity Generation Assets (HELGA) agreement.
Products and services available under this agreement will include but are not limited to:
- energy consultancy
- heat networks and air source heat pumps
- smart metering and energy bureau services
- hydrogen supply
- energy conversion from waste
- building management systems
- LED lighting and other building retrofit services
Further engagement will decide the full scope of products and services available.
- access to a quick route to market to support carbon reduction targets
- access suppliers who can support in the design, build operating and maintenance of demand management and renewable energy projects
- a route to market for products and services recommended by the Government Net Zero strategy and Net Zero Estates Playbook
- support for SME’s to access the DPS agreement with suppliers able to register at any point during the lifetime of the agreement
- keep up to date with emerging and new technologies within the demand management and renewable energy industries
We will publish a customer survey in the coming weeks that will help to shape this agreement. The results will help us to understand which projects are important to your net zero strategy and what support we can give.
We will also be hosting customer webinars and / or engagement days to further work with you.
You will be able to find information about future customer engagement sessions on this page.
We hosted supplier workshops on the 1 and 2 of February 2022. In these workshops we shared the latest details about the Demand Management and Renewables agreement and timeline.
If you would like to see the slides from the session, email the team.
We will hold further sessions in April 2022. We will post further details on this page.
Note: if you have attended our previous sessions, we will automatically invite you to any future sessions.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Not available yet|
|Contract Notice in Find a Tender Service (FTS)||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||December 2021|
|Drafting of procurement documents||June 2022|
|Publication of FTS notice||TBC|
|Framework award||November 2022|