Storage, Distribution, Kitting and Associated Services (T&T)
Provides public sector organisations with storage, distribution, fulfilment and associated services.
Central government departments and all other UK public sector bodies can use the services provided by this agreement. This includes:
- local authorities
- emergency services such as health, police, fire and rescue
- education sector
- devolved administrations
We plan for this to be the recommended agreement for all your storage, distribution, kitting and associated services needs. There is no particular definition of goods that can be accommodated under this agreement.
This agreement is expected to run for 3 years with the option to extend for a further 12 months.
The services in scope of this agreement include (but are not limited to):
- international storage
- the chartering or organising international air flights for freight transportation
- international rail freight services (transport of goods by rail)
- international road freight services (transport of goods by road)
- international sea freight services (transport of goods by sea)
- independent quality control assessment, validation and auditing of items received from international destinations for use in the UK
- storage, fulfilment, transport and distribution of goods including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and test kits
- residential collection and drop off points
- collection and delivery of specialist items including samples, specimens and pharmaceuticals
- recycling and disposal services
- print services
- packaging solutions
Supplier and customer engagement
We would like to hear from customers and/or suppliers to help us shape the new agreement. If you would like to get involved, email the team.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||September 2021|
|Drafting of procurement documents||September 2021|
|Publication of OJEU notice||November 2021|
|Framework award||December 2021|