National Framework for the Provision of Clinical and Healthcare Staffing
Temporary recruitment of clinical and healthcare staff for all job roles and bands across the UK, approved by NHS England and NHS Improvement.
This will replace our current RM6161 agreement which expires on 12 October 2023.
Workforce Alliance is producing this agreement. They are made up of two public sector organisations:
- NHS Procurement in Partnership
- Crown Commercial Service (CCS)
Together we will help NHS trusts to improve efficiency, save money and find effective staffing solutions.
Workforce Alliance will explore the whole Health Workforce services portfolio to support future recruitment strategies in the NHS and the public sector.
This framework will be available to all public sector bodies across the UK.
It will provide access to temporary and fixed term workers across all clinical and healthcare roles including:
- doctors, consultants and all specialist roles
- all nursing grades including midwives and social workers
- allied health professionals
- health science services
- emergency services including dentists
- free to access by all NHS contracting authorities and any public sector contracting body in the UK
- offers flexibility to incorporate service elements that meet your individual local and regional needs
- suppliers are actively managed and audited on a regular basis to ensure full compliance with NHS employment check standards: you can ask for additional audits if needed
We held a customer webinar in October 2022 to gather feedback on the existing agreement and areas for development. Further discussions have also taken place with individual customers and at Integrated Care System (ICS) level across the Workforce Alliance.
Following the publication of a PIN in September 2022 we have held 2 webinars with potential bidders. Follow up discussions have taken place with individual suppliers.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in Find a Tender (FTS)||Read FTS notice|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||October 2022|
|Drafting of procurement documents||November 2022 to February 2023|
|Publication of Find a Tender (FTS) Notice||February 2023|
|Framework award||October 2023|