Employee Benefits and Services
Allows the public sector to provide a range of employee benefits, available through a centrally branded online employee benefits platform.
You can use this agreement to provide citizens access to a range of benefits using an online platform, which supports customers pay and reward policies. We are currently looking into what extra services we can include, such as:
- employee discounts for stores and products, for example discount codes or buying supermarket vouchers at a discounted rate
- reward and recognition such as awards for long service or recognition awards for great work
- cycle to work
- green car scheme
- wellbeing products such as dental, health, gym membership
- financial wellbeing scheme
- childcare scheme
- technology and smartphone scheme
- gives the public access to face-to-face services across the UK
- increased social value by reaching out to communities across the UK
- inclusive access to government services that meets the needs of all customers, regardless of their personal circumstances
We have already held a number of virtual customer engagement meetings with our existing stakeholders.
Engagement sessions will be on-going and the feedback we receive will help us to shape the strategy of this agreement.
We will carry out further customer engagement sessions in 2022. To register your interest for this agreement, email the team.
To register your interest for this agreement, email the team.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN on Find a Tender|
|Contract Notice in Find a Tender service (FTS)||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||Spring / Summer 2022|
|Drafting of procurement documents||Autumn 2022|
|Publication of Find a Tender (FTS) notice||January 2023|
|Framework award||September 2023|