We have partnered with NHS England and NHS Improvement to provide a range of design, construction and building services for:
- NHS capital projects which refers to the money spent on investing in buildings and infrastructure, including the maintenance and repairs of buildings and facilities
- major and minor building works
- general construction
- civil engineering projects
We designed the flexible contract structure of this agreement to provide solutions for a range of needs. It includes advanced and innovative contract arrangements which will allow you to buy services as self-managed sub alliances.
ProCure23 (P23) will be the fourth iteration of the ProCure agreement and will continue to provide design and construction services to the NHS and Social Care organisations.
Lots 1 to 3 will be the default commercial agreement for capital health projects in England. The services in these lots will apply to England only.
Lots 4 and 5 will support the existing Construction Works and Associated Services agreement (CWAS). They will provide extra market capacity for larger value building works and general construction projects. You can use the services provided by lots 4 and 5 nationally.
The lot you use will depend on the value and requirements of your project. For more information, read our works and services document.
The agreement supports the following government policies and strategies:
- building information modelling (BIM) which is a process that allows you to manage information while using technology and tools to plan and visualise the entire project during pre construction
- life cycle cost
- prompt payment
- project bank accounts
- early contractor involvement
- social value
It will also complement other CCS agreements including:
- construction professional services (RM6165)
- construction professional services DPS (RM6242)
- modular building solutions (RM6014)
- building materials and equipment (RM6157)
- facilities management marketplace (RM3830)