Supply of Energy 2
Central government and wider public sector can access electricity, gas and ancillary services through an aggregated, flexible and risk managed approach.
For the supply of electricity and gas as well as a number of additional services, such as:
- flexible billing services
- query management
- transparent pricing
This agreement will also require support for trading functionality which will provide access to trading services, advisors, bespoke reporting and price to market options.
The length of the agreement is for 4 years with an option for a further 1 year (call off) period.
- competitive management and administration fees
- provision of educational, market and budget reporting (we will provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as webinars)
- electronic portal for customer account access (suppliers will provide their own electronic portal)
- key account management provided (suppliers will provide a customer service team, including key account managers who will support customers directly)
- annual audit
- annual budget forecasting
- bespoke customer specific reports on request
- risk managed trading and procurement
- a transparent not for profit pricing structure
We intend to run a series of market engagement activities to explore options. Engagement will be through surveys, webinars, and video calls. We will be updating this page with more information about these activities when it becomes available.
We will run a series of market engagement activities with suppliers to explore volume supply, trading and service options.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||June 2021|
|Drafting of procurement documents||April 2022|
|Publication of OJEU notice||September 2022|
|Framework award||December 2022|