Central government and wider public sector can buy standard, converted and specialist vehicles.
You will be able to buy from a vehicle manufacturer and/or a converter, who can make changes to standard vehicles, through direct award or further competition.
Vehicles available under this agreement will include:
- standard and specialist cars
- light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles including refuse collection and waste management
- minibuses, buses and coaches
- mobile trailers and mobile units for health and other sectors
- blue light emergency vehicles of all types (such as operational cars, police carrier units, dog vans, command and control units and lightweight fire fighting vehicles)
You can access quotes for standard build cars and vans through our fleet portal. The portal will also help you to find the right vehicle for your needs.
We began customer engagement in early 2021. To get involved or to share your feedback, email the team.
Publication of Prior Information Notice (PIN) will contain details of planned supplier engagement. This will include an industry day which will take place virtually. To contact us in the meantime, email the team.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Not available yet|
|Contract notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||June 2021 to December 2021|
|Drafting of procurement documents||December 2021 to February 2022|
|Publication of OJEU notice||February 2022|
|Agreement award||August 2022|