Construction Professional Services Dynamic Procurement
Designed to support our Construction Professional Services (RM6165) agreement, this DPS will provide a wide range of expert construction services throughout the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) delivery stages.
Services offered under the scope of this agreement will likely include (but are not limited to):
- Project Management, Engineering and Cost Consultancy and Design Services
- architectural, urban planning, building services and surveyors
- environmental and sustainability services: for example, Carbon Neutral, green advisory and planning for smart cities.
Our aim for this DPS is to:
- provide a regionalised route to market for standard and specialist construction consultancy services
- enhance selection from a large number of suppliers (there is no limit to the number of suppliers who can access this DPS and companies who meet the selection criteria can join at any time)
- support the construction services market regionally and allow organisations of all sizes an opportunity to join the DPS
For further information on our upcoming Construction Professional Services DPS, watch our RM6242 customer webinar and information video.
If you have any questions about this procurement, email the team.
Our commercial agreement: Construction Professional Services (RM6165) is planned to go live on the 3 November 2021. Our aim is for this DPS to go live at the same time.
We published the PIN for the DPS on the 22 April 2021. The PIN is intended to give market industry experts, specialists, suppliers and interested customers the chance to be part of discussions that will influence the structure and design of the DPS.
Market engagement began on 6 May 2021 with customer and supplier surveys. You can find links to each survey under the customer engagement and supplier engagement headings below.
If you would like to receive updates and an invite to the engagement sessions, email the team.
If you are involved in the buying or managing of construction professional services, we welcome your input into the design of our DPS, to make sure it best meets our customers current and future needs.
We would really appreciate it if you could take 5 minutes to complete our customer engagement survey. The answers from this survey will provide us with feedback which will help to shape and inform our procurement.
We will update this page with more information when further engagement dates are confirmed.
If you are involved in the supply of construction professional services, then have your say on the design of our new DPS and take 5 minutes to complete our supplier survey by 14 May 2021.
We will be hosting a supplier webinar on 20 May 2021 at 2pm. Anyone involved in the supply of construction professional services can register to attend the supplier webinar on Webex.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|PIN||22 April 2021|
|Customer and supplier surveys||6 May 2021|
|Pre-market engagement||April to July 2021|
|Drafting of procurement documents||July to September 2021|
|Publication of OJEU||October 2021|
|Framework award||November 2021|