A Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) which forms part of our new solution to buying construction services. This includes providing you with a quick, simple and flexible route to market through an extensive number of suppliers.
Services offered through this DPS will include, but are not limited to:
- project management
- cost management
- engineering, for example civil, structural, electrical
- architectural and design services (design of buildings, spaces and infrastructure)
- environmental and sustainability services, for example: carbon neutral efficiencies which will help you to achieve carbon neutral
This DPS uses a filter system to help you find local suppliers that can provide the services you need.
Projects may include all forms of construction, including, but not limited to:
- new builds
- refurbishment of buildings and infrastructure
- regeneration of buildings, towns, cities and urban areas, including upgrading of transport links and smart cities
- alteration and extension of buildings
- conservation and preservation of natural resources, buildings and/or structures
- maintenance works and programmes
- design and build of security/counter terrorism defences, such as bomb blast buildings
- demolitions of buildings and infrastructure
You will have the flexibility to choose from a range of local regional suppliers as well as those with national coverage. For more information, read our customer guide.
If you are a supplier and would like to provide your services through this DPS, access the supplier bid pack.
For further information about our DPS, watch our RM6242 customer webinar and information video.