Supply Teachers and Temporary Staffing (STaTS)
28/02/2022: We have published the Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents on Jaggaer and Contracts Finder. Read the contract notice for this agreement.
All educational establishments in the public sector can hire quality temporary staff through supply agencies.
You will be able to access a range of industry accredited suppliers providing temporary workers, including but not limited to:
- qualified teachers for Special Educational Needs (SEN) and non SEN
- unqualified teachers (SEN and non SEN)
- educational support staff such as teaching assistants and cover supervisors (SEN and non SEN)
- headteachers and senior leaders
- admin, clerical, finance, IT, maintenance, caterers, cleaners and drivers
The agreement can be used by any educational establishment in the public sector, including:
- schools (primary and secondary, maintained and academies)
- further and higher education establishments
- nurseries and pre-schools
- other public sector organisations with educational needs such as hospitals and prisons
The lotting structure of the agreement will be determined as a result of market engagement
- value for money
- access to industry accredited suppliers
- compliance with Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- consistent pre-negotiated terms and conditions
- transparency of costs
We engaged with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders through a number of events throughout June and July. Read the slide deck from these sessions.
The feedback we received from our supplier and customer questionnaires helped to shape this agreement. You can read the questionnaires below:
We held supplier webinars in December 2021 to provide an update on the procurement, including timelines and the specification. Read the webinar slide decks.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in Find a Tender Service (FTS)||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||June / July 2021|
|Publication of find a contract notice||January 2022|
|Framework award||June 2022|