Temporary Staff in Education Establishments
All educational establishments in the public sector can hire quality temporary staff through supply agencies.
You will be able to access a range of industry accredited suppliers providing temporary workers, including but not limited to:
- qualified teachers for Special Educational Needs (SEN) and non SEN
- unqualified teachers (SEN and non SEN)
- educational support staff such as teaching assistants and cover supervisors (SEN and non SEN)
- headteachers and senior leaders
- admin, clerical, finance, IT, maintenance, caterers, cleaners and drivers
The agreement can be used by any educational establishment in the public sector, including:
- schools (primary and secondary, maintained and academies)
- further and higher education establishments
- nurseries and pre-schools
- other public sector organisations with educational needs such as hospitals and prisons
The lotting structure of the agreement will be determined as a result of market engagement
- value for money
- access to industry accredited suppliers
- compliance with Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- consistent pre-negotiated terms and conditions
- transparency of costs
We have started to engage with customers and suppliers to get feedback which will help to shape this agreement. We held a number of events throughout June and July. Take a look our slide deck from these sessions.
It’s not too late to give your feedback. Complete either the customer or supplier questionnaire and return the questionnaires by emailing them to team.
We will be holding a customer engagement session on 8 July 2021. This session will include a presentation and a written questionnaire.
We will publish the session on a number of channels. You can book your place on eventbrite.
If you are unable to attend the session and would like to provide feedback, email the team. You can also send us an email including any feedback you would like to share outside of the engagement session.
We will be holding a number of supplier engagement sessions through June and July.
We will give a presentation to the attendees of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Education Sector meeting and the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) Education Sector meeting.
We will hold another supplier engagement session on 13 July 2021. We will publish the session on a number of channels and you can book your place through eventbrite.
All sessions will include a presentation and a follow up written questionnaire.
If you would like to attend or provide feedback outside of the session, email the team for further details.
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Tender documents||Not available yet|
|Pre-market engagement||June / July 2021|
|Publication of find a contract notice||December 2021 / January 2022|
|Framework award||June 2022|