Provides a simple and efficient route to a wide range of competition in a new market.
We developed this agreement to support:
Products and services available under this agreement provide a broad scope for the space enabled technology market, including the geospatial ecosystem.
Geospatial ecosystem refers to any solution using data about location, or ‘geospatial’ data. This data tells us where people and objects are in relation to a particular geographic location, whether in the air, on the ground, at sea or under our feet.
Space-Enabled and Geospatial Services provides you with the opportunity to access almost any relevant and commercially available product or service in this area, including ‘off the shelf’ services and ‘bespoke’ services. Bespoke services will allow you to make changes to a product or service so that it better meets your individual needs.
Available products and services include:
- data products, such as aerial photography or services to monitor demographic changes over time and may include:
- using existing data sets
- creating bespoke surveys designed to meet the specific needs of your estate or service
- ongoing monitoring services
- remote sensing or monitoring services which allows continuous or specific collection of data, including satellite or Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles (UAVs)/drone platforms
- UAV platform products, such as drones or counter drone technology, that may operate in the air, on land, or in water and be able to monitor, photograph or transport items
- process and workforce transformation solutions: to improve workflow by reducing the need to manually monitor physical data (such as size, temperature or composition) over long distances or time periods
- for example, using a satellite earth-observation service to monitor for tree disease across forests
- broadcast or communications enabled by satellite technology, including broadband internet or voice communication devices or services
- professional services such as service design, operations support, training or other consultancy services related to any part of the wider scope
- this includes professional services relating to space launch or manufacture for space (referred to as ‘upstream’)
- digital applications or services that make use of geospatial data to create interactive maps or databases,
- you can use these applications to link to and regularly update your organisation’s existing systems