UK government and public sector bodies can use these services to transform their rooms into spaces which make the best use of AV services, while making sure anyone can use their computer systems and software in their workspaces.
This will make it easier to collaborate with others and will ensure a hassle free experience.
Customers can use this agreement to:
- design meeting spaces which will allow all colleagues to equally take part in the meeting (even if their attendance is virtual)
- create collaboration zones and find out the best ways to integrate their AV technology
- design acoustic and visual plans for conference rooms that will allow everyone to hear and see what they need to
This agreement can help you to achieve this by focusing on ‘interoperability’ services.
‘Interoperability’ means any computer system and software will work with your AV design. Anyone will be able to use the technology with no issue.
You can choose to use this agreement to create an end to end service for all your AV technology needs. From identifying your needs and creating a design of how your AV area will look and work, to installing your design.
You will also be able to add a support package which can include:
- monitoring your AV area for problems
- providing help with any future issues
Or you can pick any combination of services to better suit your complex needs.
Services available under this agreement include:
- design consultancy
- AV integration
- installation and warranty
- AV solution support
This agreement will run for three years with a possible extension of one year.
To give you maximum choice and flexibility, we have created filters which will enable you to decide how much of this agreement you want to use.
You will need to use a postcode filter to focus your search on suppliers who can carry out services in your area. Then you can use our other filters to choose the best services for your needs. These filters are:
Filter 1: AV Design Consultancy
A design consultant will design your new AV package. This can include identifying your business needs, giving technical advice, and creating a design integration plan.
Filter 2: AV Integration, Installation and Warranty
Get a specialist to install your AV package. This can include only the buying and installation, or can be the full package solution (including warranty).
Filter 3: AV Solution Support
For monitoring and support of your AV package. Includes on-site and remote management.
- easy access to expert AV services
- flexibility to build your specifications (further competitions and contracts to suit your individual needs)
- new suppliers can join at anytime so this agreement can always access the latest technology and methods
- we have structured the filters so that you can use as much or as little of this agreement as you want
- you can assess quality, price and cultural fit (including social value) based on your individual needs
- this agreement lets Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) compete equally with larger suppliers
Please read the 'How to buy' tab below for detailed instructions on how to find out which suppliers are on this agreement.
- Lot 1: Audio Visual Technical Consultancy & Commissioning
You must run a further competition to buy from this agreement. You cannot direct award.
Before you run your competition, find out which suppliers could meet your needs using the Dynamic Purchasing System marketplace.
If this is your first time using the marketplace you will need to register as a buyer.
To run a further competition you will need to:
- register as a buyer on the dynamic purchasing system marketplace
- scroll down to the ‘Audio Visual Technical Consultancy and Commissioning DPS’ under ‘Technology’
- select the ‘access as a buyer’ option
- confirm your acceptance of the customer access agreement
- click on category export and use the filters to create a supplier shortlist
- save and export this supplier shortlist
- create your statement of needs
- use your supplier shortlist to invite suppliers to a further competition
- evaluate suppliers responses and issue an ‘intent to award’ to the successful supplier(s)
- notify all unsuccessful suppliers
- ask the winning supplier(s) to provide any needed evidence
- award your contract
For more information read the customer guidance document.
- RM6225 DPS schedule T&Cs
- RM6225 DPS joint schedules T&Cs
- RM6225 DPS order schedules T&Cs
- RM6225 Audio Visual Technical Consultancy & Commissioning Buyer Needs_v1.0docx.docx
- RM6225 DPS needs v1.0
- RM6225 Customer guidance v1.0
- RM6225 DPS Schedule 6 - order form template and order schedules v1.1
- RM6225 AV Technical Consultancy and Commissioning DPS supplier registration webinar