We worked with NHS Digital to create this agreement, to support public health and other care organisations with providing digital outcomes and services.
Customers using this agreement will be able to access:
- an agile approach to development services for new digital solutions
- support with existing products and services
- data management services (for the collection, processing and distribution of health data)
Made up of a single lot, this agreement provides services in the following 5 areas:
- development and operations (DevOps) – for ongoing minor improvements of live services
- digital definition services – creating and progressing the project through discovery and alpha phases
- build and transition services – building the services using beta and live phases
- end-to-end development services – designing and developing the services from discovery to live phases
- data management (and similar) services – for performing data collection, data processing and analysis and management of data and services
You will be able to combine appropriate service areas with Government Digital Services (GDS) phases. For more information on GDS project phases, take a look at the phases of an agile project.
The agreement will run for 4 years with no option to extend.
Call-off contracts can be up to a maximum length of 2 or 4 years, depending on the type of services delivered.
You will have the option to extend your call-off contract by up to 6 months or 1 year. This will depend on the initial length of your call-off contract.