04/01/23: This agreement has been extended by 18 months and will end on 22 March 2025. The call-off length has also increased to a maximum call of 10 years.
Software Design and Implementation Services
Provides specialist, complex and technical support and implementation services.
Access services to implement and develop new cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and back office projects. ERP is the ability to provide an integrated suite of business applications.
This agreement also provides services for implementing a range of enterprise software and upgrading legacy IT systems
Examples of the areas in scope include:
- enterprise architecture
- business case support
- configuration and testing
- system integration
- data cleansing and migration
- change management
- application management support
You can buy these services individually or as a group of services and requirements under a single tender.
We recommend using RM6194 Back Office Software (BOS) if you need a clear split between a contract with a software provider and the supplier providing professional services. We designed BOS in conjunction with this agreement.
The maximum call off length is 10 years with no minimum call-off and flexibility on extension options (within the maximum duration of 10 years).
- delivers solutions for cloud, on premise or hybrid systems
- Expression of Interest (EOI) can be used to refine the list of suppliers you will invite to further competition
- flexible contract lengths up to 10 years
- provides coverage for sector-specific requirements across all public sector customers
- can procure services individually or as a larger procurement
- a wide range of suppliers from SMEs with specialist expertise through to large service integrators and software vendors
- uses the CCS public sector contract with social value considered on award to the framework in line with the PPN 06/20
Some of the suppliers for this agreement have agreed to comply with the Procurement Policy Note 06/21: 'Taking account of Carbon Reduction Plans in the procurement of major government contracts'. If a supplier has published a carbon reduction plan, you can find it on their individual supplier details page.
This agreement is further competition only, due to the individual and potentially complex requirements of customers.
There are two options of how to run your further competition:
- run an Expression of Interest (EOI) followed by a further competition to those suppliers who have responded as interested in the opportunity
- run a further competition to all suppliers
More detail on suggested weightings for award evaluation, timescales and how to complete an EOI is covered in more detail in the agreement guidance under the documents tab.
Before going out to the suppliers on the agreement we recommend that you engage in extensive pre-market engagement. Further guidance is included in the customer guidance available to view or download under the documents section.
You can also use the eSourcing tool:
- RM6193 Buyer guide
- RM6193 Core terms v 3.10: software
- RM6193 Expression of interest V1
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 1: transparency reports v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 2: staff transfer v.1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 3: continuous improvement v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 5: pricing details v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 6: ICT services v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 7: key supplier staff v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 8: business continuity and disaster recovery v.2.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 9: security v1.1
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 10: exit management v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 11: installation works v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 12: clustering v.1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 13: implementation plan and testing v.1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 14: service levels v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 15: call off contract management v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 16: benchmarking v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 17: MOD terms v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 18: background checks v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 19: Scottish law v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 20: specification v1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 21: Northern Ireland law v.1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 22: lease terms v.1.0
- RM6193 Call-off schedule 23 supplier terms V1.0
- RM6193 Download all call off schedules
- RM6193 Framework schedule 1: specification v2
- RM6193 Framework schedule 2: framework tender v1.0
- RM6193 Framework schedule 3: framework prices v1.0
- RM6193 Framework schedule 4: framework management v1.0
- RM6193 Framework schedule 5: management charges and information v1.0
- RM6193 Framework schedule 6: order form template and call-off schedules v1.1
- RM6193 Framework schedule 7 call off award procedure v2.0
- RM6193 Framework schedule 8: self audit certificate v1.0
- RM6193 Framework schedule 9: cyber essentials scheme v1.0
- RM6193 Download all framework schedules
- RM6193 Joint schedule 1: definitions v2.0
- RM6193 Joint schedule 2: variation form v1.0
- RM6193 Joint schedule 3: insurance requirements v1.0
- RM6193 Joint schedule 4: commercially sensitive information v1.0
- RM6193 Joint schedule 5: corporate social responsibility v1.0
- RM6193 Joint schedule 6: key subcontractors v1.0
- RM6193 Joint schedule 7: financial difficulties v1.0
- RM6193 Joint schedule 8: guarantee v2
- RM6193 Joint schedule 9: minimum standards of reliability v1.0
- RM6193 Joint schedule 10: rectification plan v1.0
- RM6193 Joint schedule 11: processing data v1.0
- RM6193 Joint schedule 12: supply chain visibility v1.0
- RM6193 Download all joint schedules
- RM6193 Subcontractors file including suppliers