Provides a solution for a range of occupational health services, employee assistance programmes and eye care requirements.
The available services reflect the needs and accessibility requirements of the modern and diverse workforce.
This includes traditional occupational health services such as:
- health screening
This agreement also offers innovative and preventative solutions such as, psychological screening and health surveillance, for a proactive approach to employee health and well-being. You will have the flexibility to choose the services that meet your specific needs.
The employee assistance programmes uses the latest technology, which allows employees to access support from mobile phone applications or through live chat at any time.
This agreement replaces Occupational Health, Employee Assistance Programmes and Eye Care (RM3795). It will run for 4 years with no possibility to extend.
You will be able to extend call off agreements past the framework expiry date without limitation. You can determine the length of your call off contract based on your individual needs.
- we evaluated social value to make sure you benefit from the added values our suppliers can give
- competitive market rates, guaranteed by maximum pricing for agreements (but with flexibility to accommodate exceptional needs)
- CCS managed compliance checks to make sure suppliers follow the agreements T&C’s
- dedicated framework contract management
- opportunity to achieve commercial and change benefits by using technological solutions
- regional lot which is unique to this agreement and in this field at the time of launch
There are 17 suppliers on this agreement
- Lot 1: Occupational Health and Employee Assistance Programmes, Fully Managed
- Lot 2: Occupational Health on a National Basis
- Lot 3: Employee Assistance Programmes
- Lot 4.1: Occupational Health on a Regional Basis - London
- Lot 4.2: Occupational Health on a Regional Basis - South
- Lot 4.3: Occupational Health on a Regional Basis - Midlands and East of England
- Lot 4.4: Occupational Health on a Regional Basis - Northern England
- Lot 4.5: Occupational Health on a Regional Basis - Wales
- Lot 4.6: Occupational Health on a Regional Basis - Northern Ireland
- Lot 4.7: Occupational Health on a Regional Basis - Scotland
- Lot 5: Eye Care
This is suitable if there is only one supplier that meets your needs, or you can clearly see which supplier is the most beneficial to you. You cannot use any supplementary terms and conditions if you choose this option.
To place a direct award you will need to:
- develop a clear specification of your needs
- use the Specification and pricing (which you can get by emailing the team), to show that the mandatory requirements fulfil your needs, and to determine which supplier is the most advantageous
- make sure that your chosen supplier is able to accept the award, then award the call-off contract by sending a completed and signed framework schedule 6 to the successful supplier (this can be done electronically)
- Notify CCS of your award by emailing us
For more detailed guidance, take a look at framework schedule 7 and customer guidance documents.
Invite suppliers from a specific lot to compete for your business to get the best value. For example, you can specify the security clearance needed or minimum qualifications unique to your organisation.
You are free to amend the call off agreement to reflect these.
To run a further competition you will need to:
- develop your specification and identify the suppliers who can meet your needs
- use Framework schedule 6 to refine your contract deliverables (what you need).
- develop your further competition award criteria
- invite all identified suppliers to submit a tender in writing – this could be by email or through your preferred e-Sourcing tool (contact details for each supplier representative can be found in the products and supplier section).
- set a time limit for the submission of tenders, (take into account the time needed to create and submit tenders and the complexity of your needs)
- keep each tender confidential until the time limit set out for the return of tenders has expired
- apply your published award criteria to each submitted tender
- award your call-off contract by sending a completed and signed Framework schedule 6 to the successful supplier (this can be done electronically)
- provide unsuccessful suppliers with written feedback on why their tenders were unsuccessful
- notify CCS of your award by emailing us.
- publish your contract on contracts finder for transparency purposes
Call off agreement
Whichever option you choose, your call off agreement will set out the legal relationship between you and your chosen supplier. It is based on a standard set of terms and conditions which you can find in Framework Schedule 6. There are 2 parts to complete:
- part 1 (the order form)
- part 2 (the terms and conditions or ‘Core Terms’)
You can run and manage further competitions using our CCS eSourcing portal. To use this tool for the first time you will need to register an eSourcing account.
If you need more information or would like to speak to a member of our team, send us an email.
- RM6182 Core terms v3.0.10
- RM6182 Supply chain information report template
- RM6182 Joint schedule 1: definitions v.4.0
- RM6182 Joint schedule 2: variation form v.3.2
- RM6182 Joint schedule 3: insurance requirements v.3.2
- RM6182 Joint schedule 4: commercially sensitive information v.3.2
- RM6182 Joint schedule 5: corporate social responsibility v.3.3
- RM6182 Joint schedule 6: key subcontractors v.3.2
- RM6182 Joint schedule 7: financial difficulties v.3.4
- RM6182 Joint schedule 8: guarantee v.3.3
- RM6182 Joint schedule 10: rectification plan v.3.1
- RM6182 Joint schedule 11: processing data v.4.2
- RM6182 Joint schedule 12: supply chain visibility v.1.1
- RM6182 Download all call off schedules
- RM6182 Framework schedule 1 specification v2.0
- RM6182 Contract notice authorised customer list
- RM6182 Lot 4 regions scope
- RM6182 Social value examples
- RM6182 Guidance notes
- RM6182 Frequently asked questions
- RM6182 Lot 1 customer price schedule template v2.0
- RM6182 Lot 2 customer price schedule template
- RM6182 Lot 3 customer price schedule template v2.0
- RM6182 Lot 4 customer price schedule template
- RM6182 Lot 5 price schedule template v2
- RM6182 How to use contractual documents V1
- RM6182 Framework schedule 1: attachment 1a specification v2.0.1
- RM6182 Framework schedule 2: framework tender v.3.0
- RM6182 Framework schedule 3: framework prices v.3.1
- RM6182 Framework schedule 4: framework management v.3.2
- RM6182 Framework schedule 5 management charges and information v.3.5
- RM6182 Framework schedule 6: order form template and call-off schedules v.3.6
- RM6182 Framework schedule 7: call-off award procedure v.3.2
- RM6182 Framework schedule 8: self audit certificate v.3.1
- RM6182 Framework schedule 9: cyber essentials scheme v.3.2