This Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) provides you with services that will allow you to:
- build knowledge and learning in the specific areas relevant to your organisation
- inform the actions that you might want to take next, gather evidence and contribute to developing knowledge in a particular field of study
- understand your audience, understand issues and increase public awareness
- create informed policies and public service design based on research evidence
- use a range of applied behavioural insights services
Research and Insights helps you to find relevant suppliers through a filtering system. You can use the filters to select the specific areas of work you are interested in. This will show you a range of suppliers in a shortlist that are capable of meeting your needs. The top four filter areas are:
- subject area
- research methods
- participant groups
A full list of services available can be viewed in the scope overview document.
Suppliers can apply to join this DPS at any time throughout the life of the agreement.
The initial period for this agreement is four years, with the option to extend for two years. After that, if the agreement is still fit for purpose, then we will extend the agreement for a further two years.
This will continue as long as the agreement is suitable for customer needs and is the right route for this market.