The framework offers the provision of a securely hosted online eSourcing procurement solution or solutions. It will provide public sector customers with an end to end management of sourcing activity in full compliance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, national legislation and is flexible enough to undertake subsequent revisions in the future.
The platform will:
- Support an application programming interface (API) approach to create a seamless solution, working in conjunction with existing CCS technological solutions
- Ensure all solutions have capability to work in conjunction with each other, if more than one solution procured
- Provide a single point of contact for users and suppliers
- Provide comprehensive, reliable audit trails, process reporting and other related transparency controls
- Ensure traceable supplier communications
- Export and import content data efficiently
- Be user friendly in terms of navigation, ensuring all tasks maximise efficiency.
The framework allows customers the choice of further competition or direct award route to market depending on their requirement. It is available to all central government departments, their arm’s length bodies, devolved administrations, the wider public sector and third sector organisations.
Maximum call off length is up to 7 years.