The framework offers the provision of a securely hosted online eSourcing procurement solution or solutions. It will provide public sector customers with an end to end management of sourcing activity in full compliance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, national legislation and is flexible enough to undertake subsequent revisions in the future.
The platform will:
- Support an application programming interface (API) approach to create a seamless solution, working in conjunction with existing CCS technological solutions
- Ensure all solutions have capability to work in conjunction with each other, if more than one solution procured
- Provide a single point of contact for users and suppliers
- Provide comprehensive, reliable audit trails, process reporting and other related transparency controls
- Ensure traceable supplier communications
- Export and import content data efficiently
- Be user friendly in terms of navigation, ensuring all tasks maximise efficiency.
The framework allows customers the choice of further competition or direct award route to market depending on their requirement. It is available to all central government departments, their arm’s length bodies, devolved administrations, the wider public sector and third sector organisations.
Maximum call off length is up to 7 years.
- Provides a scalable solution that is simple to use
- All lots are available to all public sector customers
- Offers a direct award route to market
- Uses the CCS Public Sector Contract.
This agreement can be accessed in a number of different ways, based on different factors including the scope of the requirement, size of the requirement, drivers and targets, market knowledge, and customer preferences.
All customers wanting to use the agreement must follow these steps:
- Determine your requirement.
- Use the direct award process to place orders with the suppliers.
You must ensure you provide the relevant lot supplier with a detailed set of information and key user requirements that can be used to help propose solutions to and price your requirements effectively.
If you require any support we can assist you or complete the procurement on your behalf. Please contact our helpdesk in the first instance call 0345 410 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- RM6101 Framework schedule 1 annex 1 technical needs V1.0
- RM6101 Framework award form v1.1
- RM6101 Framework schedules v1.0
- RM6101 Joint schedules v1.1
- RM6101 Core terms v.3
- RM6101 Call off schedules v1.0
- RM6101 Framework schedule 1 specification V3.0
- RM6101 Framework Schedule 1 Annex 3 Sourcing Services Design V1.0
- RM6101 Framework Schedule 1 Annex 2 Technical Specification V1.0