09/10/2019 – Q&As – Questions and answers from early supplier engagement, around August 2018, for self-serve print are available in this Q&A document.
If you have any questions, email CCSprintteam@crowncommercial.gov.uk.
This agreement is for a supplier managed, self-serve print platform used by the public sector, for high volume, low spend print requirements. Customers can access cost effective services, based on their needs (such as price and location of services).
The supplier hosted and managed system will use a technology platform that provides access to a vendor database of local printers who can offer dynamic pricing for customers’ print needs. The supplier will manage the entire end to end process including:
- on boarding and registration of local print providers (who meet the pre-agreed criteria)
- on boarding of public sector customer
- customer support, including general support and all questions related to using the system
- management of payment to print providers
- provision and maintenance of the print platform
Full details of the scope will be contained in the bid pack issued with the OJEU (Contract notice).
The agreement will use the new Public Sector Contract (PSC).
We are making this available so suppliers can familiarise themselves with the PSC and give feedback.
When setting up a new framework we will use:
- the standard core terms
- relevant schedules (some schedules must be used, others are optional)
We will customise the documents for each framework.
If you want to send us your feedback please email CCSprintteam@crowncommercial.gov.uk.
The final terms will be contained in the bid pack issued with the OJEU (Contract notice).
|Prior Information Notice (PIN)||Read PIN|
|Contract Notice in OJEU||Not available yet|
|Download tender documents||Not available yet|
|Publication of OJEU||January 2020|
|Framework award||June 2020|