How to buy
RM6002 allows two routes to market, Direct Award and Further Competition. Users should check their own internal governance process prior to engaging with suppliers under the agreement.
To direct award under the framework without holding a further competition you should:
To award a call-off contract under the framework through a further competition you should:
- Develop a statement of requirements and determine whether this can be met by the framework services.
- Confirm that all the terms of the framework and the call-off terms do not require amendment or any supplementary terms and conditions
- Review suppliers under a Lot to determine if one supplier can meet requirements. Use the Capability Matrix, Rate Card, Supplier Prospectuses to help support your decision.
- Award to a supplier based on justifications that fall under “value for money” decision based on price, cost-effectiveness and/or quality.
- Sign a call-off contract with the successful framework supplier(s) using the RM6002 short order call-off form.
Please contact email@example.com for support in accessing the agreement. A detailed process map can be found in the documents tab.
- Develop a statement of requirements identifying the framework suppliers capable of providing the services through a process of shortlisting.
- Amend or refine the template call-off form and call-off terms to the reflect the services required.
- Develop evaluation criteria and scoring methodology.
- Publish invitation to tender pack, along with award criteria and further competition process.
- Invite all capable suppliers under a Lot to tender by conducting a further competition in accordance with the regulations.
- Evaluate tenders, score and provide feedback to bidders
- Sign Call-off document with the successful supplier including any supplementary terms or schedules that you identified in the tender.