08/02/2023 We have extended this agreement until 22 May 2023.
Data and Application Solutions
Public sector organisations can buy, implement, test and deliver a broad range of software solutions, as well as essential hardware and professional services, in one procurement. It offers customers the choice to buy cloud and on-premise software or a combination of both under one agreement.
Data and Application Solutions (DAS) is available to all central government departments, their arm’s length bodies, devolved administrations, the wider public sector and third sector organisations. Maximum call off length is 5 years with an optional extension of up to 2 years at the customers’ discretion
DAS is split into five groups to make it easier to search, with 14 lots covering the following areas:
- Enterprise applications
- Local government
- Health and social care
- Police and emergency services
DAS allows customers the choice of further competition or direct award route to market depending on the nature of the requirement.
- Delivers fully supported solutions for cloud, on premise or hybrid systems
- Provides coverage across sector-specific requirements
- All lots are available to all public sector customers
- Offers direct award functionality across all lots through our government eMarketplace
- Support and maintenance options to help extend a product’s lifecycle
- Uses the CCS public sector contract
Some of the suppliers for this agreement have agreed to comply with the Procurement Policy Note 06/21: 'Taking account of Carbon Reduction Plans in the procurement of major government contracts'. If a supplier has published a carbon reduction plan, you can find it on their individual supplier details page.
There are 67 suppliers on this agreement
- Lot 1a: Resource Planning & Management Solutions including Financial & Commercial
- Lot 1b: Workflow & Case Management Solutions
- Lot 1c: Data Collection, Storage and Management
- Lot 1d: Data Intelligence & Analytics
- Lot 2a: Business Applications
- Lot 2b: Environmental & Planning
- Lot 2c: Citizen Services
- Lot 3a: Enterprise Applications for Health
- Lot 3b: Health Information Management
- Lot 3c: Community Health & Social Care
- Lot 4a: Bluelight Operations
- Lot 4b: Bluelight Data & Information Management
- Lot 5a: Learning Applications & Platforms
- Lot 5b: Academic Scheduling & Management Solutions
You can buy from this agreement by direct award, further competition or by using our complementary aggregation service.
You don’t need to register to use the agreement unless you want to use any of our tools, for example, the government eMarketplace or eSourcing tool. Sign up to the government eMarketplace.
To use the agreement you will need to:
- Read the guidance documents
- Determine your requirement (this can be for software or a number of support services associated with the software market, or any combination of the above)
Call offs can only be completed where:
1) The requirement must be intrinsically linked to a system already within the customers organisation
2) The products they are looking to award must be present on the Government eMarketplace
3) Framework Schedule 6 Order Form must be signed by both supplier and customer noting that the only schedules highlighted in yellow that can be used are Call Off Schedule 19 and Call Off Schedule 21
You should award on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender and must provide suppliers with the methodology behind the evaluation, including the evaluation criteria and weightings that are applied to each. Electronic reverse auctions can be undertaken as part of a further competition under all lots.
Please make sure you provide suppliers with sufficient information so that we can meet your requirements effectively.
We also use our complementary aggregation service to bring together customers with similar requirements
- we leverage the volume to create greater commercial benefits for customers
- we manage the procurement process from start to finish
- email email@example.com for more information
If you need any assistance in completing your procurement, please contact our helpdesk on 0345410 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RM3821 Framework schedules v2
- RM3821 Core terms v3.0.3
- RM3821 Framework award form V1
- RM3821 Framework schedule 1: specification V1
- RM3821 Framework schedule 2: framework tender v2
- RM3821 Framework schedule 3: framework prices v1
- RM3821 Framework schedule 4: framework management v2
- RM3821 Framework schedule 5: management charges and information v1
- RM3821 Framework schedule 6: order form template and call-off schedules v2
- RM3821 Framework schedule 7: call off award procedure v3
- RM3821 Framework schedule 8: self audit certificate v1
- RM3821 Framework schedule 9: cyber essentials scheme v1
- RM3821 Joint schedules
- RM3821 Call-off schedules
- RM3821 Customer guidance
- RM3821 Sub contractors file including DAS suppliers v31
- RM3821 List of lot suppliers September 2021
- RM3821 Customer guidance for catalogue award