Lots 1 and 2
You will need to carry out a further competition in accordance with Schedule 5 of the National Fuels framework agreement to find the most suitable supplier to meet your needs.
You will have the opportunity to add additional sites or carry out a further competition under the framework, or opt to join the CCS managed quarterly aggregated further competition.
The quarterly competitions are as follows:
1. Competition run in September 2018 with an award date of 1 October 2018
2. Competition run in December 2018 with an award date of 2 January 2019
Further Information on the quarterly competitions can be found within the customer toolkit in the attached documents.
When running a further competition you will need to follow the steps below. For a more detailed explanation on the process, read Customer Toolkit 1.
1. Notify CCS (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your intentions
2. Develop your statement of requirements
3. Refine the template call off terms to reflect the goods and services you’require (any refinement must not conflict with any provision of the agreement)
4. Identify the capable suppliers from the list of suppliers and invite them to tender
5. Evaluate the tenders applying the appropriate criteria in accordance with Schedule 6 of the agreement
6. Award a call-off agreement by sending a completed order form and call-off agreement to the successful supplier
7. Receive signed copy of the call off agreement from the supplier
8. Sign the call-off agreement and issue a notice to the supplier
9. Notify CCS (email@example.com) of the outcome.
Access for Lot 3, 4 and 5
For direct award, an online catalogue is available for direct purchases via eMarketplace.
Register to use eMarketplace.
If you are an existing Zanzibar user you can view these catalogues via your existing access. You should speak to your internal super-user for more information.