Read the customer guidance document before using the framework.
You can place an order using direct order procedure (read the customer guidance and framework schedules 5 and 6), if the following apply:
- The terms do not need amending and
- your requirement can be met only by one supplier or
- the supplier provides the most economically advantageous solution for your requirement.
During the further competition process, suppliers are invited to develop proposals to suit your specific requirements. Read the customer guidance and framework schedules 5 and 6 for further information.
You can choose one of these options:
- Undertake your own competition using the CCS eSourcing portal
- Undertake your own competition using your own sourcing system
- CCS can be requested to undertake the further competition on behalf of central government departments for whom CCS provides an assisted service.