Two distinct routes to finding pre-qualified suppliers who offer a range of cyber security services.
The first route provides the buyer with suppliers who are assured by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC). Using this filter will ensure that your supplier has been assessed by NCSC, the National Technical Authority for cyber security in the UK.
The second route provides the buyer with a set of suppliers who provide similar services to those under the NCSC assured route but without the assurance the National Technical Authority provides. It is the purchasing authority’s responsibility to determine whether the service offered is fit for purpose. This may involve understanding what is assured by other accreditation bodies and how they are tested.
- this agreement has no lots, use the filter system to produce a list of potential suppliers based on your needs
- new suppliers and products (within scope) can be added during the life of the agreement.
- quality and price assessment can be tailored to an individual customer’s requirements
- an efficient tender process and approach to finding potential solutions, including the option of using a 2 stage competition process and supplier presentations
- fully compliant with UK and EU regulations
Please read the 'How to buy' tab below for detailed instructions on how to find out which suppliers are on this agreement.
- Lot 1: Cyber Security Services 3
Ensure you have received the necessary budget approval before using this agreement.
- Register as a buyer. Note: although pages are headed ‘Supplier registration’ this is also where you can register as a buyer.
- On your ‘Manage your DPS Category Exports’ page you now have 2 options (in the bottom right hand corner of the page):
- View appointed suppliers
- Click on the link to create a new category export. This is how you filter the suppliers that can meet your requirements.
- When creating a new category use the filtering tool (select all that apply) to specify your requirements and click the ‘Filter’ option. This will create a list of capable suppliers.
- Save your filtered list of capable suppliers by clicking the ‘Save Category’ option. From your ‘Manage your Category Exports’ page you can then export the list of suppliers and contact details (export is to an Excel spreadsheet).
- Log out of the DPS
- Use the list to run a further competition. Invite the suppliers identified by the DPS to bid against your detailed specification, evaluation criteria and contract format.
- The list is valid for 2 working days only, from the date of its creation, because new suppliers may be applying to join at any point. If your further competition excludes eligible suppliers it potentially breaches procurement regulations. Obtain a fresh supplier list (steps 3.2 to 5) if you don’t use your list within 2 working days by clicking the ‘Search Again’ option for your export.
- You can use your own eSourcing tool or the CCS eSourcing tool to run a further competition. The CCS eSourcing tool is free to use for public sector buyers.
- Allow sufficient time for supplier responses.
- Evaluate the responses.
- Request from winning supplier(s) any required evidence that they can meet your requirements. Set them a deadline for submitting evidence of 2 days.
- If you’re satisfied with the evidence, award the contract.
- Where appropriate, notify of the award on Contracts Finder.
More detailed guidance is available in the attached RM3764iii Cyber 3 customer guidance (within the documents section of this page).
- RM3764.3 Cyber 3 presentation May 2021
- RM3764iii DPS appointment form v2
- RM3764iii DPS Schedule 6 - order form template and order schedules v1.0
- RM3764.3 Cyber 3 customer guidance
- RM3764iii DPS core terms v1
- RM3764.iii Cyber security services 3 -subcontractors
- RM3764.3 DPS Schedule 7 order procedure v1.0
- RM3764.3 DPS Schedule 8 self audit certificate v1.0
- RM3764.3 Customer Benefits record
- RM3764.3 capability assessment template.v1
- RM3764 Cyber Security Services 3 Supplier FAQ.docx
- RM3764.3 Order schedules
- RM3764.3 Joint schedules
- RM3764.3 Cyber buyers and social value guide
- RM3764.3 Cyber training
- RM3764.3 Security specialists
- RM3764.3 IR35 guidance