01/04/2019 – Update – This agreement has been extended until 2 May 2021
Project Management and Full Design Team Services
This framework provides broad, strategic advice on property projects across a range of disciplines and functions. The scope includes environmental services in lots 1, 3, 5 and 6. It is supported by other frameworks such as Estates professional services, Facilities management services, Building materials, Modular buildings, Furniture and energy services.
Services have been categorised into 6 lots which offers a comprehensive supplier selection with optimal supplier numbers at lot level.
The agreement will run for 2 years with an option to extend for a further 1+1 years.
No charge to contracting authorities to use the framework agreements
- Provides a streamlined route for all customers to access a range of external suppliers through a Further Competition process or Direct Award
- Customers can either use a form of agreement based upon NEC3 Professional Service Agreement or a CCS standard form. CCS can support and advise on the benefits of each approach
- Designed to cater for a wide range of customers. The lot structures and the ability to tailor further competitions will ensure this supports customers own delivery considerations such as SME’s and social value
- Maximum standard rates are fixed for the first two years of the framework and may be reduced further by suppliers
- Saving is embedded in the pricing models through competitive rates and continuous improvement measures. Savings results will be shared with customers regularly
- Management information enables customers to track and analyse spend.
There are 32 suppliers on this framework
- Lot 1 : Multi-Disciplinary Services
- Lot 2 : Project Management Services
- Lot 3 : Architectural Services
- Lot 4 : Cost Management Services
- Lot 5 : Civil and Structural Engineering Services and Environmental Services
- Lot 6 : Building Services Engineering and Environmental Services
You can buy from this framework by further competition or direct award. Further competition will take around 4 weeks, depending on the size and scale of the requirement.
You can access the agreement by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before any call off you will need to complete a Customer User Agreement (CUA) so we can give you a user number. The CUA must be quoted at all times and used on all market engagement documents
This will allow CCS to:
· Track delivery specific projects between the Contracting Authority and the Supplier
· Collate project specific Management Information to support identification of spend and savings at a more granular project level
· Have better transparency of data
· Support system and data reviews during Supplier Audits
· Customers must complete a Customer User Agreement before using the framework
· Direct Award and Further Competitions are permitted, our guidance outlines the approach for each method
· Ability to ‘Flex’ award weighting at further competition (75% Quality/25% Price +/- 25%)
· An extensive customer guidance document is available in the attachments to support customers
· Choice of Call Off contracts (NEC 3 PSP/CCS Model form)
· Pricing is aligned to RIBA work stages which can be bespoke to support individual customer requirements
· KPI’s are available with incentivisation/gain share options
Guidance on selecting the appropriate lot is available in the documents tab along with call-off terms and conditions.
You can use our Call Off Template to run further competitions on the PMFDTS framework.
You can use either a form of agreement based on NEC3 Professional Service Agreement (see attached zip file: NEC supporting documents), or a CCS standard form. We can support and advise you on the benefits of each approach.
This template is specifically tailored to the requirements of this framework and will help you run a compliant and efficient further competition process, but customers can use their own documents if they want to.
We have worked with key government departments to tailor the template to their own specific requirements and can offer this to other clients if required.
- RM3741 Flyer v3
- RM3741 Customer guidance v6
- RM3741 Customer user agreement v11
- RM3741 Schedule 2 services and key performance indicators v2
- RM3741 Schedule of services 9a v4
- RM3741 Qualifications and experience 9b v2
- RM3741 Data and personnel security mandatory requirements 9c v2
- RM3741 RIBA Work plan stage definitions 9d v2
- RM3741 Call-off agreement KPI template v2
- RM3741 Generic I.T.T template 4A NEC PSC terms v2
- RM3741 Generic I.T.T template 4B CCS terms v2
- RM3741 Call-off t &c's 4a NEC PSC terms v5
- RM3741 NEC3 Supporting documents
- RM3741 Call-off t&c's 4b CCS terms v5
- RM3741 Framework agreement version 2
- RM3741 Access to framework rates v3
- RM3741 Price model and price evaluation guidance 18 v3
- RM3741 Price model instructions and evaluation 18a v2
- RM3741 Suppliers awarded matrix lot information v1
- RM3741 Core and non-core services customer guidance by lot v1
- RM3741 Core and non-core services and CPV codes customer guidance by lot v1
- RM3741 Letter of appointment and call-off terms supplier outcome letter successful v1
- RM3741 Contract notice OJEU
- RM3741 GDPR call-off contract requirements v2
- RM3741 CCS and NEC form of contract guidance v2
- RM3741 Supplier assurance guidance v2
- RM3741 BIM and GSL requirements inclusion guidance v2
- RM3741 Considering liability guidance v2