This agreement provides a single point of contact for facilities management suppliers, an independent help desk and a computer aided facilities management (CAFM) system with bespoke reporting. Participation is open to central government and the wider public sector. The agreement complements the FM Services agreement RM1056.
FM Assurance (Helpdesk and CAFM) Services
- Maximum rates fixed for the first two years of the agreement
- Agreed year on year efficiency savings, implemented from year two of any call off contract
- Streamlined supplier management responsibility through independent assurance of FM contractors
- Standardised and bespoke reporting
- Agreement can be used by both central government and wider public sector in UK and Northern Ireland.
This is a single supplier agreement with Kellogg, Brown and Root Ltd. To discuss your requirement, contact:
Kellogg, Brown & Root Limited
Hill Park Court
Main contact: Colin Kenton
Email address: Colin.Kenton@kbr.com
Award via the call off procedure outlined in the call off agreement (see attached documents).
CCS eSourcing tool makes it easier to manage the call off procedure. A request for quote to the supplier should:
- Specify the date you need the quotation by, allowing a reasonable time for the proposal to be submitted. The more complex the service you need, the more time you should allow
- Include any special terms you are proposing
- Provide a copy of the order form, which should be completed as if it were the order to be placed.