Our Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace (DMP) is designed to help you access apprenticeship training providers and end point assessment organisations.
About the marketplace
The DMP can help you meet apprenticeship targets and maximise the use of your apprenticeship levy.
All of our DMP providers are on the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) register of approved training providers (RoATP) and/or the Register of End-Point Assessment Organisations (RoEPAO).
There are currently 142 training organisations appointed and live on the DMP, which includes a mix of large providers and SMEs, giving you a choice of suppliers across a wide range of apprenticeship standards and assessments. Almost 60% of appointed suppliers are SMEs.
Through these providers, you can access apprenticeship standards including:
- generic – Business Admin, Commercial, Digital, Finance/Legal
- specialist – Health and Science, Engineering, Environmental
- sector specific – Care Services, Education, Transport
Why use our dynamic marketplace?
The dynamic marketplace gives you an unrivalled combination of benefits to support the delivery of your organisation’s apprenticeship targets:
- simple and quick access to service providers using an automated electronic process
- increased scope and scale of training services on offer
- flexible procurement options:
- rapid award procedure – a fully digitised service from the commencement of your search, through to awarding and signing contracts digitally and the flexibility to take the award offline if preferred with no need to run a further competition.
- standard award procedure – utilising the training filters to shortlist capable providers to enable offline further competitions to be undertaken
- supports localism and social value as suppliers can bid for business either locally, regionally or nationally and employers can stimulate the market by encouraging suppliers to join the marketplace
- automated link to the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers ensures all suppliers are registered (and removed if necessary)
- fully compliant with public procurement and ESFA funding rules
Find out more
We have tutorial videos, customer guidance and a checklist to help you get started. Find out more on the CCS website.
The first step is to register to access the marketplace. Choose the ‘access as a buyer’ option on Apprenticeship Training to get started.
Don’t forget, you can find a full list of all the commercial agreements we offer, alongside details of how we can help you build policy considerations into your procurement, in our interactive digital brochure.