The new Education Technology framework, developed in collaboration with the Department for Education is now live.
Education Technology is now live
The new Education Technology framework, developed in collaboration with the Department for Education is now live. Schools, multi-academy trusts, universities and colleges can all use the framework to buy a broad range of technologies and services.
Replacing ICT Services for Education, which expired earlier this year, Education Technology gives you access to 44 suppliers, 79% of which are SMEs.
What you can buy
- ICT solutions – specialist suppliers for fully or partially managed ICT services offer ICT refresh or a complete new build solution
- broadband fibre infrastructure – design and installation of broadband fibre infrastructure
- broadband services – connectivity services including full fibre broadband (both new services and upgrades), support and maintenance, internet filtering, firewall, eSafety and IP connectivity
- hardware – from laptops, desktops and tablets to servers, networking cables and routers
- audiovisual – provision and installation of sound and/or visual equipment, such as interactive whiteboards and tables, digital signage, TVs, audio visual software and auditorium solutions
Buying through this framework means you can take advantage of:
- exceptional value for money with competitive product and service pricing
- easy to use templates and guidance to help you on your procurement journey
- access to suppliers with the knowledge, skills and the capability to help you ensure a modern digital learning environment
Plus, coming soon: an online catalogue for fast and efficient purchase of small volumes of hardware and audio visual equipment.
Join our free webinar
We’re hosting a webinar on 25 September at 10.30am to tell you more about the framework and how to get started. Please join us if you would like to find out more:
If you can’t join us but have a question you can get in touch in a number of ways:
Call us on 0345 410 2222